Humble Performance Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: How to cleanup junk files on Windows 10
shiningfish31

[*] posted on 5-5-2016 at 05:39 AM
How to cleanup junk files on Windows 10

How to speed up your slow Windows PC after updating? How to clean up junk files on Windows computer? How to optimize your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista? How to improve your Windows performance? You can make use of Tenorshare Windows Care Genis software to do that. It supports all the Windows suystems and is a professional tool to manage your Windows machine. As an advanced Windows optimizer, pc cleanup tool, Windows care system utility and Windows system repair tool, you can take it easy to use it. See more at http://www.tenorshare.com

check-up.jpg - 206kB
shiningfish31

[*] posted on 6-13-2016 at 10:47 PM

How to reset forgotten Windows login password? A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows 10 login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got Windows Password Key to reset forgotten Windows password instantly yet no data loss. It is really a nice Windows administrator password recovery tool. I get it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

Horence

[*] posted on 7-11-2016 at 10:01 PM

Being locked out of Windows computer, take it easy. Smartkey Windows password recovery is the tool that you can try to reset the password in easy way. It is also supply to all versions Windows password. Only 3 steps, you can enter locked computer again.

Read more:
Lost password on Windows 10
Password Lost

[Edited on 08/20/1991 by Horence]

[Edited on 08/20/1991 by Horence]
Pcanerth

[*] posted on 7-14-2017 at 06:16 AM

All the above are great suggestions,but if you are going to reset Windows 10 Password ,you must use software to recover administrator password.my favorite is windows password reset program. i suggest trying

[Edited on 7-14-2017 by Pcanerth]

Go To Top